Cava-Tzu is a delightful cross between the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Shih Tzu.
- Moderate Maintenance: Regular grooming is required to keep its fur in good shape.
- Moderate Shedding: Routine brushing will help.
- Easy Training: The Cava-Tzu is known to listen to commands and obey its owner. Expect fewer repetitions when training this breed.
- Slightly Active: Not much exercise is required to keep this dog in shape. Owners who are frequently away or busy might find this breed suitable for their lifestyle.
- Good with Kids: This is a suitable breed for kids and is known to be playful, energetic, and affectionate around them.