4 Week Primary-School Training Package
4 - Week Training - $2995
This Program is our most popular program! The Four Week Program is more progressive and minimizes the work you will have to do at home. This begins to instill the characteristics of a “trained” puppy. This program will influence your puppy to be more independent with commands and mannerisms.
- “Sit” - Sit On Your Bottom
- “Come” or “Here” - Come To Me
- Lay - Lay Down
- Yes - That Is The Correct Behavior I Am Looking For
- No - This Is Incorrect Behavior
- Stay - Stay where you are
- Drop it - Drop anything they decide to put into their mouth
- You can inform your trainer of the new name you have chosen for your puppy
- Allows the puppy to feel comfortable when being picked up and handled by family members, Groomers, and Veterinarians
- The puppy will be comfortable with their faces, feet, ears, and tail to be touched and handled
- Teaches you puppy that the crate is a safe place and their personal home
- Your puppy will be taught to minimize and crying or barking while in the crate.
- Your puppy will be taught to minimize any potty accidents while in their crate.
- Our trainers use our Poo Palace system and Play Pens.
- No jumping - Puppies will try to jump on you for attention which later in adulthood is no longer as cute! We will work to prevent and correct this habit.
- No nipping - puppies are teething so they love to use their mouths to communicate! This can form a bad habit and the four week program will work to prevent it.
- Introducing your puppy to the harness and leash
- Begin starting to walk on a leash
- Familiarizes your puppy to wear a collar
- Walking with you while on the leash
Our trainers will begin a routine that they will use daily during the length of the training program. This includes:
- Potty training routine
- Meal time routine
- Bedtime routine
Our trainers will begin the lengthy process of correcting your puppy from potty within your house on the floors, within the crate, or furniture. Our trainers can work with either potty pad training and/or outside training. Please advise your trainer of your preference.