*RESERVED*Jazzy Female Aussiedoodle Puppy
Breed:Mini Aussiedoodle (Place your $200 Non-Refundable Deposit to secure me just for you!)
Traits:Smart, loyal, friendly, protective
Coat:Coat varies (Poodle: Single Coat - Hypoallergenic , Australian Shepherd: Double Coat - Non-Hypoallergenic)
D.O.B.:08/09/2022 (puppy cannot be picked up or travel until minimum of 8 weeks of age, fully weaned, and has vet clearance)
Estimated Mature Weight:30lbs
- Current on all vaccinations and deworming. Vaccination records will be provided upon pickup/delivery.
- I come with an up to 10 year Health Guarantee (Click here to view our VitaDawg packages and begin your pup’s lifelong health and wellness plan today! Autoship is available for just .55 cents a day)
- I come with my own insurance! Your new pet will be covered by Trupanion pet insurance for the first 30 days*. (Click here to view offers.)
*Offer details vary by state.
- Happytail Puppies reserves the right to change our pricing, at any time, without further notice. However, if you have reserved your new puppy but not yet paid in full, we guarantee your puppy's original adoption price.
- Click here to check out our financing availability!
Happytail Puppies will be more than happy to take your puppy back, without a refund. Please do not take your puppy to a shelter Contact us directly to make arrangements.
No, we are not a pet store. Happytail Puppies consists of a group of nearly 30 loving and licensed families who remain committed to the same mission: raising the happiest and healthiest puppies and perfectly matching them with loving families.
Yes, we can ship your pup through a trusted and professional ground-transport company or trusted airline that specializes in puppy care. We will not transport on holidays or weekends to ensure the safety of your puppy during his or her trip. To learn more check out our delivery information page.
Sadly, it is nearly impossible to make an accurate guess. We base the estimated weight off of the breed's typical size and the parents’ weight.
See all FAQ