*RESERVED* *4 Week Pre-Trained* Mitzy Female Teacup Pomeranian Puppy
I also come with a complete head to tail vet check and am microchipped (#6560). Ask about PetKey options to register my microchip. In the event I get lost and then found, you will be contacted. I will approximately mature between 5-10 pounds when full grown. Make me part of your loving family today!
Ask about my $200 deposit to reserve me right now so no one else can snatch me up. Happytail Puppies reserves the right to change our pricing, at any time, without further notice. However, if you have reserved your new puppy but not yet paid in full, we guarantee your puppy's original adoption price. Financing options available.
Ask about available Puppy Training Packages, that will help make my transition and my new family's transition so much easier. My date of birth is 2/13/20. Contact 336-915-2510 or email us at email@example.com for more information about me. You can also schedule a Facetime appointment to see me in action!
Click here to check out our Accessories Shop! Pamper your pup with toys, treats and accessories that they already love!
Click here to view our VitaDawg packages and begin your pups lifelong health and wellness plan today!
My estimated graduation date is 5/31/20. Please read, below, all the wonderful things I will come home and be able to do! I was handpicked for training because I'm very smart!
This Program is our most popular program! The Four Week Program is more progressive and minimizes the work you will have to do at home. This begins to instill the characteristics of a “trained” puppy. This program will influence your puppy to be more independent with commands and mannerisms.
- “Sit” - Sit On Your Bottom
- “Come” or “Here” - Come To Me
- Lay - Lay Down
- Yes - That Is The Correct Behavior I Am Looking For
- No - This Is Incorrect Behavior
- Stay - Stay where you are
- Drop it - Drop anything they decide to put into their mouth
- You can inform your trainer of the new name you have chosen for your puppy
- Allows the puppy to feel comfortable when being picked up and handled by family members, Groomers, and Veterinarians
- The puppy will be comfortable with their faces, feet, ears, and tail to be touched and handled
- Teaches you puppy that the crate is a safe place and their personal home
- Your puppy will be taught to minimize and crying or barking while in the crate.
- Your puppy will be taught to minimize any potty accidents while in their crate.
- Our trainers use our Poo Palace system and Play Pens.
- No jumping - Puppies will try to jump on you for attention which later in adulthood is no longer as cute! We will work to prevent and correct this habit.
- No nipping - puppies are teething so they love to use their mouths to communicate! This can form a bad habit and the four week program will work to prevent it.
- Introducing your puppy to the harness and leash
- Begin starting to walk on a leash
- Familiarizes your puppy to wear a collar
- Walking with you while on the leash
Our trainers will begin a routine that they will use daily during the length of the training program. This includes:
- Potty training routine
- Meal time routine
- Bedtime routine
Our trainers will begin the lengthy process of correcting your puppy from potty within your house on the floors, within the crate, or furniture. Our trainers can work with either potty pad training and/or outside training. Please advise your trainer of your preference.