Teacup Maltipoo Puppies
- Hank Male Teacup Maltipoo Puppy $1,295.00
- Silas Male Teacup Maltipoo Puppy $1,295.00
- Jinx Male Teacup Maltipoo Puppy $1,295.00
- Journey Female Teacup Maltipoo Puppy $1,695.00
- Bobby Male Teacup Maltipoo Puppy $1,295.00
- Buster Male Teacup Maltipoo Puppy $1,295.00
- Evie Female Teacup Maltipoo Puppy* $1,495.00
- Marcia Female Teacup Maltipoo Puppy* $1,495.00
- Ivory Female Teacup Maltipoo Puppy $1,495.00
- Spice Female Teacup Maltipoo Puppy* $1,795.00
- Froggy Male Teacup Maltipoo Puppy* $1,495.00
- Buddy Male Teacup Maltipoo Puppy* $1,495.00
Maltipoo Puppies for Sale in North Carolina
If you are looking for a snuggly pup, then look no further! The Maltipoo is one fluffy pup you will want to take home. We understand that adopting a puppy is a huge responsibility, so don’t be afraid to give us a call! We are more than happy to answer any questions you have before and after you adopt your teacup puppy. We still hear from families that adopted puppies from us months ago! Unlike some Mini Maltipoo breeders, we want to form a community of dog lovers that gives our puppies the love and attention they deserve.
Characteristics of the Maltipoo
Maltipoos are a cross between a Maltese and a Toy or Miniature Poodle. They range from 8 to 14 inches in height and 5 to 10 pounds in weight. The Maltipoo has a wool-like textured coat and it is medium to long in length, and ranges from slightly wavy to curly. They can come in a variety of different colors like white, cream, brown and black.
Hypoallergenic Coat of the Maltipoo
These little pups have no undercoat, making them an ideal fit for people with animal fur related allergies. But lets be clear; there is no such thing as a truly hypoallergenic dog. Maltipoos may lack an undercoat but some of their hair will come out and all dogs shed skin cells; just like humans. You can brush your puppy once or twice a week to help with any shedding they may have and to keep their hair from matting. Another way to prevent allergies is to give your puppy oatmeal baths about every 6-8 weeks!