Miniature Goldendoodle Puppies
- Genius Male Miniature Goldendoodle Puppy $595.00
- Milo Male F1B Miniature Goldendoodle Puppy $595.00
- Hugo Male F1B Miniature Goldendoodle Puppy $595.00
- Andretti Male F1B Mini Goldendoodle Puppy $995.00
- Anvil Male F1B Mini Goldendoodle Puppy $995.00
- Anita Female Miniature F1B Goldendoodle Puppy $995.00
- Preston Male Miniature Goldendoodle Puppy $995.00
- Kate Female F1B Miniature Goldendoodle Puppy $995.00
- Andy Male F1B Miniature Goldendoodle Puppy $995.00
- Angelo Male F1B Mini Goldendoodle Puppy $995.00
- Mia Female F1B Miniature Goldendoodle Puppy $995.00
- Alex Male F1B Miniature Goldendoodle Puppy $995.00
Miniature Goldendoodle Puppy Breeders
Goldendoodles have become a popular name in recent years, and anyone who has met one of these puppies will know why! They are the kind of breed that shows how much they love their owner through loyalty and affection. We understand that adopting a puppy is a huge responsibility, so don’t be afraid to give us a call! We are more than happy to answer any questions you have before and after you adopt a puppy. We still hear from families that adopted puppies from us months ago! Unlike some breeders, we want to form a community of Doodle lovers that gives our puppies the love and attention they deserve.
Characteristics of the Miniature Goldendoodle
The Miniature Goldendoodle is a cross between a Mini or Toy Poodle and a Golden Retriever. They range from 13 to 20 inches in height and 15 to 35 pounds in weight. Mini Doodles have wavy to curly hair and can be black, copper, white, cream, golden, apricot and red.
Hypoallergenic Coat of the Miniature GoldendoodleThese pups have no undercoat, making them an ideal fit for people with animal fur related allergies. But lets be clear; there is no such thing as a truly hypoallergenic dog. Miniature Goldendoodles may lack an undercoat but some of their hair will come out and all dogs shed skin cells; just like humans. You can brush your puppy once or twice a week to help with any shedding they may have and to keep their hair from matting. Another way to prevent allergies is to give your puppy oatmeal baths about every 6-8 weeks!
Temperament of the Miniature Goldendoodle
Miniature Goldendoodles could be the poster pup of the perfect family pet. They are so loving and tender, making them the ideal playmate for your children. Their intelligence makes them easy to train and they are very loyal to their loved ones. Socialization is important for your puppy so that they can build confidence and not become too shy. Many of our customers come from North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, West Virginia, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Maryland, Delaware, Washington DC